Virtual Conference Overview
Use the following links to join Zoom rooms during session times. Each participant's individual presentation is accessible through their listing in the Schedule.
April 10, 2021
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Educational Studies Panel Session
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Natural Sciences Panel Session
- 2:00 p.m.– 3:00 p.m. Keynote Address: By Dr. Graham Hatfull, Ph.D.
- “From Petri Dish to Patient: Mycobacteriophages and Their Therapeutic Potential.”
April 11, 2021
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Social Sciences and Humanities Panel Session
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Synchronous Virtual Poster Session
Presentations marked "8:00 AM - 5:00 PM" in the schedule, including contributions from the College of Fine Arts, involve pre-recorded material and can be viewed 24/7 throughout the conference. Please reach out to students via email if you have questions regarding their presentations.
Welcome message from President S. Georgia Nugent
Browse the contents of 2021, 32nd Annual JWP Conference:
- Educational Studies
- Natural Sciences
- Keynote: Graham F. Hatfull, Eberly Family Professor of Biotechnology, University of Pittsburgh
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Synchronous Sessions
- Fine Arts
- All participants and parents are invited to other fine arts attractions of the conference: a presentation of senior art and presentations by music composition students.